Hypercholesterolemia is one of the evils that afflicts contemporary populations, especially in developed countries. That’s why today we present an aloe vera juice to naturally lower cholesterol levels.
Hypercholesterolemia occurs due to the excessive accumulation of cholesterol in the arteries, a lipid substance found in all cells of the body. It is naturally secreted by the liver, but can be assimilated through the consumption of certain foods that contain it.
Although in limited quantities it is necessary for the carrying out of some vital processes in the body, its presence at high levels can cause serious health problems.
Most troubling is that many are unaware that they suffer from this condition, as it is asymptomatic until it causes significant damage.
For this reason, regular blood tests are of paramount importance. In the event that any abnormalities are found, immediate steps should be taken to keep cholesterol levels under control.
The good news is that, in addition to medical treatments, there are remedies of natural origin that help us stabilize it.
Among them we find a natural juice of aloe vera, cucumber and grapefruit, which facilitates the cleaning of the arteries and removes cholesterol residues.
Don’t hesitate to try it!
Aloe vera, cucumber and grapefruit juice to lower cholesterol
The ingredients we mix in this natural juice bring us a large amount of essential nutrients, which after being assimilated by the body, improve the processes that eliminate excess cholesterol in the blood.
It is also a detoxifying and diuretic drink, which can reduce excess body weight with the aim of running the lowest possible risk of suffering from cardiovascular disease.
Benefits of aloe vera
The healing properties of aloe vera have been part of the heritage of alternative medicine for hundreds of years.
This plant, known for its antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant action, protects the body. In fact, it helps to alleviate various health problems that interfere with the functioning of the main systems.
- It brings numerous benefits to cardiovascular health, not only because it reduces inflammation, but also because its nutrients facilitate the elimination of lipid plaques formed inside the arteries.
- Its natural fibers, in addition to amino acids and vitamins, lower the levels of bad cholesterol (LDL) and increase those of good cholesterol (HDL).
- It is an excellent ally for the removal of toxins carried in the bloodstream, it also helps to reduce water retention.
Benefits of cucumber
Cucumber is a low-calorie vegetable which, thanks to the richness of its nutrients, could be very useful in avoiding hypercholesterolemia.
- Rich in water and antioxidants, it is a food that reduces the oxidation of fats, preventing cholesterol from being synthesized.
- Its vitamins and mineral salts reduce the formation of plaques in the arteries, maintaining normal blood flow.
- Its fibers trap harmful fats in foods, preventing them from accumulating in the body.
- Contains potassium, which helps reduce water retention and prevents hypertension.
Benefits of grapefruit
Grapefruit has become famous as an ally for fighting excess weight and high cholesterol.
- Its regular consumption decreases the synthesis of bad cholesterol (LDL) in the liver.
- It increases the antioxidant activity in the blood, minimizing the negative impact of free radicals and reducing the formation of plaques in the arteries.
- Its dietary fibers reduce the absorption of cholesterol in the intestine and improve the digestion of fats.
- It is a purifying food that helps eliminate toxins from the body; it also protects the health of the cardiovascular system.
How do you make aloe vera, cucumber and grapefruit juice?
If you have high cholesterol or have eaten foods rich in this lipid, do not hesitate to prepare this health juice.
- the juice of 5 grapefruits
- 2 tablespoons of aloe vera (30 g)
- ½ cucumber
- the juice of ½ lemon
- 1 clove of garlic (of your choice)
- Extract the grapefruit juice and mix it in the blender with the aloe vera jelly, cucumber and lemon juice.
- If you like, add a clove of raw garlic to enhance its properties.
- After obtaining a smooth and lump-free drink, serve it immediately.
Mode of consumption
- Drink aloe vera juice on an empty stomach, at least 3 times a week.
As you can see, making a cholesterol juice is extremely simple and does not require the use of expensive or hard-to-find ingredients.
The most important thing is to accompany its consumption with a healthy and low-fat diet, since the properties of the juice will not be of any use if you maintain bad eating habits.