Most gastrointestinal problems are caused by the presence of bacteria. Sometimes drinking bad water or eating unclean foods can cause our bodies to be attacked by these microorganisms.
As you already know, gastric diseases, as well as intestinal diseases, take a long time to heal. They foresee at least a week of abdominal pain, diarrhea and discomfort that cannot always be relieved by drugs.
What can we do? Sometimes the hygiene measures we take are not enough. Having a little low defenses makes us much more vulnerable.
For this reason, we want to share a simple natural remedy on our blog.
Fig treatment is excellent for fighting the bacteria that colonize the walls of our stomach. It is easy to prepare, inexpensive and effective.
We will explain below how to put it into practice.
The incredible benefits of figs
Perhaps the first thing you think about when we talk about figs is that they are too sweet and that they are not easily digested. In reality this is not the case. If you have the opportunity to get seasonal figs, your body will benefit greatly.
Figs are actually not fruits
This data is curious. We usually think of figs as delicious fruits with which to prepare sweets and jams, in reality, however, they are infructescences, or fertilized flowers.
Their main feature lies in their high nutritional level:
- C vitamin
- Provitamin A
- Vitamin B
- Antioxidants and minerals such as iron, calcium, phosphorus, potassium and magnesium.
They facilitate digestion
In reality, figs are easily digested and their nutrients are absorbed very quickly. They are also excellent stomach protectors.
- Figs have enzymes that act as protectors of the stomach walls, preventing the appearance of gastric dysfunctions such as acidity, reflux, etc.
- Their high level of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals allows us to effectively fight the attack of any bacteria or microorganism.
- Nor can we forget that figs are very effective laxatives. Their secret lies in those little seeds that should never be missing in our diet.
Figs are also expectorant and anti-inflammatory
If you suffer from allergies, lung problems or if you have a cold, you should definitely take this food.
Figs have a high expectorant power that will allow us to clean the lungs and reduce inflammation.
In addition to killing bacteria, figs will help you take care of your bone health
Figs are one of the richest foods in calcium and folic acid. Therefore we should take them regularly to strengthen our bones and avoid decalcification.
In the case of women, it is recommended to always include delicious dried figs in the diet. Due to the hormonal changes associated with menopause, it is normal to have calcium deficiency.
- Dried figs, despite having a higher caloric index, contain higher levels of folic acid, calcium and magnesium. They are worth hiring!
- You can have breakfast, for example, with natural yoghurt and dried figs. This way the calcium level will be higher.
Fig remedy to eliminate bacteria from the stomach
What do we need?
- 20 or 30 dried figs
- Extra virgin olive oil (in sufficient quantity to cover the chosen glass containers)
- 2 glass containers
How is the remedy prepared?
For our treatment to eliminate bacteria, we will use dried figs. Despite having more calories, they are great because they have higher healing properties and nutrients. We must also not forget that, if taken properly, figs will take care of the health of our bones.
- We need at least 20 or 30 dried figs. That is enough to follow the treatment for about 10 or 12 days.
- First, we will have to divide the figs in half; later we will put them in our glass containers. The containers must be cleaned and sterilized.
- When we have introduced the figs into the glass containers, we will fill them with extra virgin olive oil. Simple!
- Now we have to macerate them. Let at least 45 days pass. In this way, we will enhance the antibacterial properties of our figs even more.
How to apply this treatment to eliminate bacteria from the stomach?
Always keep a container at home with dried figs macerated in olive oil. You can take them 7 days a month to prevent infections or you can take them when you have some stomach upset.
Take a couple of macerated figs with a little bread in the morning and on an empty stomach . This mix will help you heal any pain and, in addition, you will get a good dose of energy and nutrients.
This is a very good remedy!