Women have always been concerned with fighting aging despite their clear understanding that at some point they would have to accept the signs of aging. However, in addition to this, women have also been very concerned about staying healthy, as they know that it is the secret to enjoying a good quality of life despite the passing of the years.
Taking into consideration the concern of women to keep themselves young for many years, nowadays there is a great variety of rejuvenating techniques that can improve the appearance of the face and body, as well as health. Despite this, in order not to have to resort to too expensive procedures and treatments, there are natural alternatives that can help you achieve the same benefits in the long term.
Tips to combat aging
In women, the signs of age begin to appear from the age of 30 or 35, depending on the lifestyle. Although there are some completely normal signs, in other cases there are early signs that are supposed to appear at a later age. On the bright side, there are key factors that can help maintain this youth.
- A healthy diet : nutrition plays a very important role in health and beauty. An adequate meal plan must include a good amount of fruit, vegetables, grains, lean meats and fish, which provide omega-3s.
- Sleep well : Getting enough rest and restful sleep is the key to good health, both physically and emotionally. During sleep, the body’s cells revitalize and carry out important functions that they cannot perform during the rest of the day.
- A glass of red wine a day : when you drink wine moderately, you bring antioxidants, iron, vitamins A, C and various B vitamins, as well as other nutrients that improve health and help preserve the beauty of the skin.
- Increase Your Water Consumption : Consuming water is essential for good physical and emotional health. Cells need to stay hydrated to regenerate and to perform important functions in the body.
- Avoid alcohol, cigarettes and drugs : they all have vices that steal years of life and youth. These substances poison the body and cause diseases that accelerate aging.
Recipe to rejuvenate
It is a natural recipe that combines the properties of flaxseed oil with garlic and lemon, in order to obtain an incredible ally for the health and beauty of the skin and hair.
- 100 ml of flaxseed oil
- 2 medium-sized lemons
- 1 large clove of garlic
- 50 grams of honey
What to do?
- Put the garlic and lemons, with the zest, in the blender. Add the honey and flaxseed oil and blend to combine the ingredients.
- The mixture should be kept in the refrigerator and you must take one tablespoon three times a day, half an hour before meals.
Why does this blend help fight aging?
Flaxseed oil contains essential fatty acids that provide important health and skin benefits. More than half of its fats are omega-3s, as well as having significant amounts of linoleic acid (omega-6), oleic acid (omega-9), and palmitic fatty acid.
This oil is also the major plant source of lignans, important antioxidants which, when combined with lemon, help clean the hepatic and bile ducts. A healthy liver is synonymous with good health and youth.
On the other hand, lemon provides a significant amount of vitamin C, which strengthens the immune system and blood vessels. Furthermore, garlic cleanses blood vessels, fights cholesterol and provides a large amount of antioxidants that stimulate cell regeneration.
This simple natural remedy is packed with nutrients essential for health and beauty. Its regular consumption could help you keep diseases away and at the same time take care of the skin from the inside.