Cellulite is an aesthetic problem characterized by the formation of small accumulations of fat that give a pitted appearance and prevent you from having more beautiful skin.
It is a common problem among women; it is estimated that over 90% of the female population has to deal with cellulite starting from puberty.
Its appearance is linked to overweight, but it can also be caused by hormonal imbalances and some malfunctions of the lymphatic system.
We cannot consider it a serious health problem; many of us, however, are always looking for a solution, because it is certainly a condition that prevents us from having the most beautiful skin.
To keep it under control, it is necessary first of all to adopt a good diet; in addition, some natural treatments may be helpful.
Today we recommend a healing drink based on flaxseed: it is a good complement to anti-cellulite treatments and improves overall skin health. Try it!
Flaxseed anti-cellulite drink for more beautiful skin
The flaxseed drink is a natural remedy with diuretic and purifying properties; it is an excellent supplement in slimming diets and treatments against orange peel skin.
In fact, flax seeds are a healthy source of vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids capable of bringing multiple benefits to the skin.
The fiber they contain helps to improve the digestion process of fats and stimulates the elimination of waste that prevent the optimal functioning of the lymphatic system.
Furthermore, omega 3s exert an anti-inflammatory action capable of reducing water retention in the tissues, facilitating the control of this problem.
Flax seeds are rich in B vitamins and folic acid, which are necessary to keep the skin toned and hydrated. Finally, thanks to the diuretic effect, they help reduce the accumulations of fat typical of overweight.
How do you prepare the flaxseed healing drink?
The preparation of this natural remedy is very simple and, since it only requires flax seeds, it is also economical.
Unlike classic anti-cellulite treatments, it is not applied directly to the skin, but should be drunk. In this way, we stimulate the drainage of the residues that are at the origin of the problem.
This is not a miracle potion that will erase cellulite in just one night, but a good complement to add to your diet and treatments for external use.
We also remember that this drink has a mild alkaline and anti-inflammatory effect; therefore, it improves digestion and immune defenses.
- 5 tablespoons of flax seeds (50 g)
- 1 liter of water
- Heat a liter of water and when it comes to a boil, pour in five tablespoons of flax seeds.
- Lower the heat and cook for two minutes; when finished, transfer everything to a jug or glass jar.
- Once the drink has cooled, you can start consuming it.
- The ideal would be to prepare it in the evening to allow its ingredients to concentrate during the night.
- The next day you will find a thick, gelatinous liquid that contains all the virtues of flax.
Mode of consumption
- Consume half a glass, 3/4 times a day.
- Try taking this drink half an hour before each main meal when you want to avoid overeating.
- To control anxious hunger between meals, you can take an extra glass.
- The ideal is to consume it for 10 days in a row, stop for a week and then start over.
- This flaxseed medicinal drink can interfere with the absorption of some medications. If you are undergoing drug therapy, ask your doctor for advice.
- The intake of this drink is not recommended in case of colitis or intestinal obstruction, as it could be irritating.
- Due to its phytosterol content, it is also not recommended for women suffering from endometriosis.
- We advise you not to exceed the recommended amount.
Are you ready to try it? Now that you know how to make it at home, start adding it to your diet and see for yourself the positive effects of flaxseed on cellulite.