Are you looking for a remedy to promote and speed up hair growth? Then know that there are several herbs and spices that can be useful to you.
While we typically use these ingredients in the kitchen, there are numerous beauty products that include them. Today we offer you some simple solutions to apply directly on the hair by following some tips.
1. Fenugreek seeds
Fenugreek seeds are typical of Asian cuisine. They activate hormones related to the health of the hair follicles and promote hair growth. You can also include fenugreek seeds in your diet or try this hair mask:
- 90 g of fenugreek seeds
- 1 cup of water (250 ml)
- Honey (optional)
- Let the fenugreek seeds soak in the water overnight.
- The next morning, blend everything and add a spoonful of honey.
- Mix thoroughly and apply the paste obtained on the hair.
- Leave on for 30 minutes and then rinse with fresh water.
You can repeat the process once a week. You will notice the changes immediately. Fenugreek seeds are readily available at specialty ethnic food stores and health food stores.
Coriander is one of the spices that stimulate hair growth. The leaves and roots of this plant are of great help for hair care and beauty. We offer you different solutions, so you can choose the one that best meets your needs.
It is perfect for anyone looking for a quick and easy remedy to use. You can wash your hair every day with this water. A good alternative is to use it after rinsing off the shampoo, letting it act on already clean hair.
- 4 cups of hot water (1 liter)
- 5 sprigs of cilantro
- Wash the coriander and steep it in hot water for 10 minutes.
- Filter the water.
- Use it to rinse your hair.
If you have some time, try this second coriander remedy to promote hair growth. The mask we offer is perfect for combating dry scalp and dandruff.
- ½ ripe avocado
- 60 g of coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel (15 g)
- Blend all the ingredients until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Apply the mask to clean hair with the help of a brush.
- Massage lightly and leave on for 30 minutes.
- Wash your hair with warm water or coriander water.
Coriander oil and grape seed oil
If you prefer a solution to be applied every day, try this detangling oil. You can use it instead of the hair cream you usually use.
- 3 sprigs of cilantro
- 3 tablespoons of grape seed oil (45 g)
- Heat the grape seed oil over low heat.
- Remove from the heat before it starts to boil.
- Add the coriander leaves and let it sit for a day.
- Filter the oil and store it in a glass or plastic bottle.
- Use it when needed, instead of your hair cream.
Cinnamon certainly cannot be missing from the list of spices that promote hair growth. On several occasions we have told you about the benefits of cinnamon for hair health.
Keeps the scalp clean and healthy with minimal effort. Apply this mask and get rid of the problem of hair loss once and for all.
- 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon (10 g)
- 1 tablespoon of honey (25 g)
- 1 tablespoon of rose water (10 ml)
- Mix the ingredients and apply them to your hair.
- Lightly massage the scalp.
- Leave on for 15 minutes and then rinse with fresh water.
If your hair looks like it doesn’t look clean, wash it with shampoo. Make sure you use a product made from natural ingredients to avoid poisoning your hair.
4. Black cumin to promote hair growth
Do you know black cumin? Maybe not; in fact it is not a very common spice. However, it is widely used in Arabic cuisine. In any case, we advise you to get it because, in addition to promoting hair growth, it eliminates dandruff and fights the appearance of white hair. Make this mask once a week.
- 5 tablespoons of black cumin (50 g)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil (32 g)
- Chop the black cumin in a mortar.
- Heat the olive oil without boiling it.
- Combine the two ingredients and apply them to your hair.
- Let it dry completely and then remove everything with clean water.