Taking into account that nowadays the time to carry out the various household chores, including cooking, is limited, we present an exquisite list of homemade dessert recipes that are very quick to prepare.
They are designed to surprise the family with a delicious dessert after lunch or as a snack. Take note and start preparing these tasty and simple homemade desserts.
4 homemade dessert recipes
1. Chocolate pudding
Chocolate with a high cocoa content offers great benefits to our health, but only when taken in moderation.
- It is rich in magnesium, which gives a great energy supply to the body.
- It offers a feeling of well-being as it contains tryptophan, an amino acid essential for the production of serotonin (known as the happiness hormone).
- It is rich in antioxidants and flavonoids, contains a large amount of soluble fiber, regenerates the skin and improves circulation.
Now that you know the benefits of chocolate, find out how to make a pudding.
- 1 banana
- ½ cup of cocoa powder (75 g)
- Slice the banana and put it in the blender.
- Blend until it has the consistency of a puree.
- Gradually add the cocoa powder to your liking.
- Blend both ingredients to mix them.
- Pour everything into cups and keep them in the refrigerator for at least three hours.
- If you prefer, you can garnish the cake with a strawberry or icing sugar.
2. Homemade desserts: strawberry ice cream
Strawberries, in addition to being refreshing, pack a great deal of health benefits.
- They have vitamins of group B, C and E, and contain fiber, which makes them suitable for regulating the digestive system.
- Thanks to their abundant water content, they are purifying. They are antioxidants and low-calorie.
- They are anti-inflammatory, reduce and prevent constipation and regulate correct intestinal transit.
Prepare this delicious and refreshing ice cream and enjoy it while bringing vitamins and nutrients to the body.
- 150 g of strawberries (one cup)
- 225 g of milk (one cup)
- 150 g of sugar
- Wash the fruit well and cut it into pieces by removing the leaves.
- Blend the strawberries until they are reduced to a puree.
- Put in a bowl and add milk and sugar.
- Beat with a mixer until you get the desired consistency.
- Put in a baking dish, cover with plastic wrap and keep in the freezer for 4 hours.
3. Mango mousse
This tropical fruit is rich in minerals such as calcium, magnesium, potassium and copper.
It also provides vitamin A, C and fiber. It promotes digestion, is a source of antioxidants and reduces bad cholesterol levels.
Mango also prevents acidity and strengthens bones thanks to its vitamin K content.
Being low in oxolates, but rich in water and fiber, it protects the kidneys from stones.
Below we present a really simple recipe to prepare especially during the summer season.
- 1 cup of milk (250 ml)
- 3 tablespoons of tasteless gelatin (30 g)
- 1 ripe mango
- 1 natural yogurt (125 g)
- 2 tablespoons of sugar (20 g)
- Boil the milk.
- When it is about to boil, add the gelatin and stir to combine.
- Cut the mango into squares and add them to the yogurt and sugar.
- Add everything to the milk and mix for a few minutes until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Pour into glasses or cups and keep them in the refrigerator for 5 hours.
As a decoration, you can add other pieces of mango or another fruit of your choice.
4. Homemade desserts: solved
This recipe is the queen of fast and cheap homemade desserts.
Likewise, it offers great health benefits, as rice is an excellent energy source, it contains high levels of fiber, vitamins and minerals.
It is good for the heart as it has low cholesterol levels, has antioxidant properties and regulates blood pressure.
- 4 cups of milk (1 liter)
- ¾ cup of sugar (125 g)
- 2 tablespoons of ground cinnamon (20 g)
- 1 cup of white rice (200 g)
- In a large saucepan, pour the liter of milk with the sugar and cinnamon.
- Cook over medium heat and stir constantly.
- Wash the rice with a colander until the water released is no longer clean: this removes the starch.
- When the milk is about to boil, add the rice.
- Stir occasionally with a wooden spoon until the rice has absorbed the milk.
- Cook for 50 minutes. The secret is to cook until the rice grains are soft without, however, allowing the milk to dry out completely.
- When you see that it is perfect, remove from the heat and add more cinnamon if you want to make your resolatte sweeter.
Try them: the homemade desserts are really delicious!