Joint pains can appear after physical exertion, trauma or be a consequence of the wear and tear that one encounters over the years. Today we present a natural remedy to relieve joint pain.
It is one of the most disabling disorders and even when it is perceived in a mild form, it hinders the performance of daily activities.
It is the consequence of the inflammatory response activated by the immune system, but also a symptom of deterioration of the cartilages and ligaments that cover the joints.
It is therefore important to pay due attention to it, as stiffness and pain tend to increase if neglected.
In addition to conventional drugs, we have alternative therapies available that can alleviate these annoying symptoms that reduce the quality of life.
Among these, we recommend an alcoholic herbal tincture which, when applied to the skin, calms inflammation, stimulates circulation and reduces pain.
Try to prepare it!
Alcoholic herbal tincture to soothe joint pain
Herbal tincture is a natural topical remedy; takes advantage of the anti-inflammatory principles contained in some medicinal plants and represents an alternative solution to soothe joint pain.
- Applied with a massage it tones the capillaries, prevents circulatory disorders and the formation of edema.
- It has an emollient effect, fights swelling and promotes the mobility of stiff joints.
- It stimulates lymphatic circulation, optimizing the elimination of toxins that cause inflammatory imbalances.
- It acts positively against disorders such as phlebitis, varicose veins and thrombosis.
- It relaxes stiff muscles and improves the oxygenation process of the cells. In this way, it is possible to speed up the recovery of injured or inflamed joints.
- It is a good remedy for chronic ailments such as arthritis and other bone diseases.
- Relax tired feet and stimulate blood flow to the legs.
How do you prepare the herbal tincture?
The preparation of this herbal tincture allows us to have at hand a soothing and analgesic product for the treatment of joint pain.
Although it is also useful when the disorder has already existed for some time, the ideal would be to prepare it as soon as you feel the first symptoms.
- One of the advantages of this preparation is that it usually keeps for a long time and, therefore, is always available in case of need.
- We advise you to use fresh herbs, so that they release all their active ingredients and nutrients.
- You can collect them yourself or buy them at a herbalist’s shop or supermarket.
- 1 liter of 96% alcohol
- Rosemary: 1 sprig
- Juniper: 2 sprigs
- Rue: 1 sprig
- Mint: 1 sprig
- Sage: 1 sprig
- Nettle: 2 sprigs
- Thyme: 1 sprig
- Cinnamon: 1 stick
- Chopping board
- Glass jar with lid
- First, sterilize the glass jar and the lid. To do this, boil it in a pot full of water for about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, finely chop the herbs with the help of a cutting board.
- Carefully dry the jar and place the chopped herbs on it.
- Now pour in the liter of alcohol, making sure that the herbs remain well covered.
- Close the jar and store it in a cool, dark place for three weeks.
- After this time, filter and discard the solid part.
- Lightly soak a cloth with this lotion and rub it on your joints.
- You can, if you prefer, use the palm of your hands and have a relaxing massage.
- Apply it before going to bed, in this way its properties will act during sleep.
- Repeat the use every time you feel pain.
- Do not forget that it is also useful in case of sprains and tendinitis.
Preparing this natural herbal remedy is very easy. Follow the steps indicated and always keep it at hand to soothe joint pain.
If you have sensitive skin, remember to do a little test before proceeding with the complete application, so as to exclude unwanted skin reactions.