This satiating smoothie is ideal for those on a weight loss diet, as it provides many nutrients while still helping to lose weight easily and without going hungry.
Discover the benefits of this delicious satiating pear, chia and oat smoothie that improves liver, kidney and intestinal function allowing you to lose weight in a healthy way.
A satiating smoothie for weight loss
If you are trying to lose weight by improving nutrition, acquiring healthy habits and avoiding hunger, you must choose foods that nourish and fill you.
In this way, you will avoid nibbling between meals or consuming poorly indicated foods.
Satiating foods are those with a high fiber content, which guarantee intestinal function and make us feel full for longer. Naturally sweet foods are also satiating, so you don’t need or be tempted to eat other sugary products that would make you fat.
Smoothies allow us to combine these two types of foods to make sweet, filling drinks that help us feel good as we pursue our goal.
Pear is a delicious, sweet and refreshing fruit, easily digestible and which brings us a lot of energy and vitality.
Its fiber content improves intestinal function, while potassium and arbutin are diuretics and allow us to lose fluids. This way, we will feel light and deflated throughout the day.
Pear carbohydrates are slowly absorbed and, together with the sweetness of this fruit, they will prevent us from eating sweets, especially in the morning.
Chia seeds are a miracle of nature. Tiny in size, these gray-colored seeds are ideal for regulating bowel function and losing weight more easily.
By soaking them, chia seeds release mucilage, a gelatinous soluble fiber that protects the digestive system and draws toxins outwards.
Chia seeds, also rich in antioxidants, proteins, fatty acids and minerals such as calcium, have great satiating power and take care of liver health.
Oats are one of the best grains we can eat if we want to lose weight due to their high nutrient and fiber content.
It is particularly satiating, it gives us energy, but at the same time it relaxes the nervous system, an ideal condition to fight anxious hunger.
People who feel an irrepressible urge to eat and cannot control themselves, will find in oats a great help to have greater willpower.
How do you make a satiating pear, chia and oat-based smoothie?
- 2 ripe pears
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds (14 g)
- 3 tablespoons of rolled oats (30 g)
- 1 glass of water (200 ml)
- Stevia (to taste) (optional)
Note: If the pears are organic, we can leave the peel, rich in fiber.
- The night before, put the oat flakes and chia seeds in the glass of water. Cover them and let them soak overnight.
- In the morning, put the oats, chia seeds and water in the blender, which will be gelatinous due to the soluble fiber released by both ingredients.
- Add the chopped pear and stevia to taste if you want a sweeter smoothie.
- Blend well for at least a minute, until you get a homogeneous consistency.
How and when to drink it?
- The best time to drink this satiating pear, chia and oat smoothie is in the morning, at breakfast or during the course of the morning. Its natural sugars will help you not to feel hungry.
- The content of oats and chia will help you regulate bowel function from the early hours of the morning.
- You can drink this smoothie every day for a period, for example for a month and then stop taking it. Our body will tell us how much we need it.