If you want a more groomed look every day, get help from the best face masks. They mitigate the marks left by acne and blemishes, moisturize and soften.
Here are the best face masks, for a healthy and radiant skin.
The best face masks
Yogurt and honey
Yogurt leaves the skin hydrated and radiant, while honey contains antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. The lemon, on the other hand, is rich in vitamin C with an antioxidant and depigmenting action and regulates the production of sebum.
- Mix a tablespoon of honey with one of natural yogurt and a few drops of lemon juice (10-12 drops). Once you have a homogeneous cream, apply it on your face and let it act for half an hour. At the end, remove it with warm water. You will immediately see the good effects on the face.
Avocado is rich in vitamins and minerals. Contains oleic acid which leaves the skin hydrated and soft. Vitamin E, on the other hand, is a powerful antioxidant and fights free radicals. This mask is ideal for those with dry skin.
- You will need half an avocado and a tablespoon of olive oil. Prepare a homogeneous paste and apply it on the face. After 15 minutes rinse with warm water, massaging gently.
Peanut contains several interesting nutrients, including folic acid and vitamin E. Overall, peanut is a product that helps moisturize the skin and protect it from aging. Excellent for dry skin that needs more intense hydration.
- Blend two tablespoons of peanuts with two tablespoons of olive oil and one of honey. Then spread the mask on the face and neck, leaving it to act for 20 minutes. Finally rinse with warm water.
Milk and honey
Thanks to milk, your skin will be much more hydrated. In addition, it stimulates the production of natural collagen. It is ideal for eliminating facial impurities because it cleanses the skin, closes the pores and balances the production of sebum.
- The ingredients are: a spoonful of powdered milk, a spoonful of honey and an egg white. Mix everything and apply it on your face. After 15 minutes, rinse with warm water.
Carrot and yogurt
Carrot is of great help if you have acne problems because it is rich in vitamin A, a substance that is friendly to the skin. The antioxidants of carrot, again, help to counteract skin aging.
Vitamin C, on the other hand, will allow you to look fresher and healthier. This recipe is dedicated to those with oily skin.
- Obtain the juice of a lemon and the juice of an orange. Blend a carrot with half a jar of yogurt and mix everything.
Almonds are high in fatty acids and antioxidants such as vitamin E. They are also nourishing and moisturizing.
- Use raw, unroasted almonds. Put them in a mortar and mash them. Now mix a spoonful of yogurt, until you get a cream. Leave it on your face for five minutes. At the end, remove it with warm water and apply your usual moisturizer.
The best face masks: moisturizing solutions
The following face masks are natural but as effective as those found at your beautician or perfumery. Some ingredients are among the most common.
Pumpkin face masks
Pumpkin, like the other ingredients proposed in the next recipes, contains vitamins A, E and C. It is antioxidant and gives beauty and health to the skin.
- In a bowl, mix four tablespoons of pumpkin pulp, a tablespoon of olive oil, one of honey, one of jojoba oil and half of milk. Form a homogeneous paste and apply it on the face. Leave for 20 minutes. At the end, remove everything with absorbent paper and rinse with warm water.
The potassium contained in the banana regulates the water balance of the cells, nourishes the skin and moisturizes it.
- Make this mask by mashing a banana and mixing it with a tablespoon of honey and five tablespoons of oatmeal. Spread it on your face avoiding the area around the eyes. Let it act for a quarter of an hour before rinsing off with warm water.
As we have already mentioned, vitamins A and C offer great benefits to the skin and the apple contains both of them. In addition to this, the nutrients of the apple boost the natural collagen proteins present in the dermis.
- In this case you will have to cut the apple into pieces and cook it in half a liter of water. Afterwards let it cool and then put it in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- In a bowl, mix a tablespoon of yogurt, one of honey and one of wheat germ. Add the cooked apple and deprived of the water and mix until it forms a cream.
- Apply it on your face and leave it on for 20 minutes. Finally rinse with warm water.
The best face masks: exfoliating solutions
If blackheads, acne or pimples are your problem, you can take advantage of the properties of the following recipes. Exfoliating the skin is an important gesture: it serves to remove dead cells, makes the skin smoother and brighter and reduces signs.
One of the cheapest exfoliants is sugar. After washing your face with a mild soap, moisten some sugar with water. Rub the skin very gently and drawing small circles. Finally rinse with warm water and apply a veil of moisturizer.
A variant, equally useful for the beauty of the skin, consists in pouring the sugar grains over a slice of lemon. After this treatment you will feel smoother and more compact skin.
Honey is also a good exfoliant and, in addition, it is less aggressive on the skin. Helps and eliminate dead cells and at the same time moisturizes the skin.
- Get a tablespoon of virgin honey, a tablespoon of lemon juice and two ground almonds.
- Apply the cream obtained and let it act for 15 minutes. Rinse your face and you will immediately notice softer, hydrated and revitalized skin.