Thinning the waist is not an easy or quick task, because in many cases we are talking about a rather “rebellious” part of the body.
However, in most cases we can at least reduce the swelling, which will cause us to lose a few centimeters. To do this, you just need to change some habits.
Find out how to reduce your belt with this three-day purification plan, also useful for eliminating liquids and toxins.
You will return to feel light and full of vitality.
Is it possible to thin the waistline in three days?
Reading the title of this article, many people will think of one of those “miracle” diets, but harmful to health.
What we propose, however, is a healthy, conscious and balanced diet which, together with some tips, allows you to deflate the abdomen in a few days.
If you then decide to extend this detox plan or keep some of its elements, your health will thank you and you can continue to shrink your waist gradually.
The keys to success
The keys to thinning the waist and for this plan to be effective are as follows:
- The quantities are very important and vary from person to person. We must avoid filling ourselves up to bursting and learning to eat to the point where we are almost full, more or less when we are 80% full.
- Furthermore, the last part of the meal is the most dangerous, since we generally like to finish with something sweet, that is, with the foods that make you fat more and widen the belt.
- Many of us feel bloated after meals because we don’t chew food well. Each bite should be chewed calmly until it is almost liquid.
- In the evening, you should try to eat early to reduce the waistline. If towards the end of the evening you get hungry again, we will calm you down with a digestive infusion, a glass of vegetable milk, a kiwi, a handful of dried fruit, etc. This habit is fundamental: it will allow us to notice a permanent improvement.
- Those suffering from digestive disorders should ask their doctor for advice to rule out possible allergies, food intolerances or nervous disorders that may be the basis of chronic inflammation of the intestine.
The breakfast to be consumed during these three days is a healthy, nutritious proposal, rich in raw foods, fibers, unsaturated fats and vegetable proteins.
It will help us feel full and full of vitality, as well as thin the waistline.
In the morning we will prepare this smoothie:
- 1 ripe kiwi
- 1 slice of fresh pineapple (can be substituted with 2 ripe plums or 1 apple)
- ½ avocado
- A clump of celery, without the stem, only the leaves.
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds soaked overnight (also add the soaking water) (10 g)
- 15 almonds or hazelnuts, raw or toasted
- A pinch of powdered ginger
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin coconut oil (15 g)
- 1 teaspoon of maca powder (5 g)
- A little stevia powder to sweeten (optional)
- In addition to the ingredients listed, add a little water or vegetable milk to facilitate preparation.
- Put everything in the blender and operate it until you get a homogeneous cream.
- You will get a good amount of smoothie that you can consume during the morning.
Lunch and dinner
The supporting structure of lunch and dinner are two portions:
- A portion of raw or cooked vegetables: salad, sautéed vegetables, vegetable cream etc.
- A portion of proteins: meat, fish, eggs, legumes, avocados, fresh cheese, dried fruit.
For lunch, raw vegetables and more consistent protein sources are more suitable, while for the evening cooked vegetables and leaner and more digestible protein foods are preferred.
- Carbohydrates are to be consumed in small quantities, preferably at noon. They must be of good quality and wholemeal: brown rice, quinoa, millet, amaranth, spelled or cereal bread, potatoes, sweet potatoes, cassava, etc.
- During the three days of the cleansing diet, we will not eat dessert.
- Between meals, go ahead for dried fruit, homemade vegetable juices, banana, vegetable milk, etc.
Exercises and stretching
Finally, it is essential to walk as much as possible and practice a medium intensity sport activity for at least half an hour a day.
In particular, sports that combine jumps, push-ups, squats and running are ideal for speeding up the metabolism and burning fat, especially in the waistline.