Nowadays, practicing regular physical activity is a fairly common trend that allows not only to have a beautiful body, but also to enjoy better health. This is undoubtedly a positive habit, as it guarantees an active lifestyle. Furthermore, being constant, it is possible to train the buttocks. In the next few lines we will share some tips to train the buttocks in an intelligent way. Take note!
9 tips to train the buttocks
1. Take action and set a goal
Motivation is required to achieve any goal. When we set ourselves the goal of improving a part of our body, the results obtained are our reward, which leads us not to throw in the towel.
In this case, you need to measure your buttocks before starting, at the height of the thigh. We can also take photos from different angles. In a notebook write down the current measurements and the ones you want to achieve, for example, in 6 months. This will allow you to notice the actual improvements.
2. What is our constitution?
To train the buttocks you need to be constant and perform targeted exercises; in addition, they affected by many factors, such as hormonal disorders, nutrition, etc.
Depending on the characteristics of your body, your lifestyle and the way you train, the desired results will take different times. Remember that consistency always rewards. So, don’t rush and continue your training.
3. Exercises to train the buttocks
There are several useful exercises to train the buttocks. To do them right, however, it is good to take into account the following recommendations:
- Most glute exercises are for toning. If we want to increase the volume we have to use weights.
- To avoid accidents, you should always increase your weight gradually.
- During the execution of the exercise you should not strain other parts of the body such as the knees or the lower back.
- Muscle needs rest in order to grow; therefore three sessions per week are more than enough.
- Different exercises have to be performed to work the different muscles of the buttocks.
- It is essential to drink enough water while exercising.
- Adopt correct breathing during exercise: inhale during the rest phase and exhale during exertion.
4. The importance of stretching
Before and after training, it takes a few minutes of stretching the trained muscles. It is important not only to avoid any injuries, but also to increase the volume of the buttocks.
5. Consume foods rich in protein
To gain muscle mass, you need to consume sufficient amounts of protein every day. However, it is good not to overdo the consumption of meat.
You can choose between fish, eggs and vegetable proteins. Currently, there are several vegan protein powders based on peas, hemp, seeds, oats, rice, etc. on the market.
It is advisable to take a dose of protein half an hour after physical activity. However, keep in mind that it is always better to contact a nutritionist to follow a diet suited to your needs.
6. Eat foods rich in healthy fats to train your glutes
Following a varied and balanced diet can offer various short and long term benefits.This allows us to meet nutritional needs and keep us healthy. Among the best sources of healthy fats we find:
- Blue fish.
- Egg yolk.
- Extra virgin olive oil.
- Ghee or clarified butter.
- Nuts, especially Macadamia nuts.
* The idea is to include these foods in moderation in your diet to keep yourself in good health and thus achieve goals such as training your glutes, toning your legs, etc.
7. Ask your doctor about supplements
Some supplements are said to help increase muscle mass, tone the body, and develop the buttocks. To choose the most suitable for us and receive information on the correct intake, the ideal is to consult a doctor or nutritionist. The most popular supplements contain substances such as:
- Coconut oil.
- Diindolylmethane (DIM).
8. Pay attention to posture and muscle tension
We must never exaggerate with training to the point that we cannot move in the following days. It is necessary to pay attention to the postures adopted and to the muscular tensions.
9. Application of specific creams
Some creams can help us train the buttocks. However, it is good to choose quality products, made with natural ingredients such as phytoestrogens or vegetable oils.
And, importantly: for the creams to be useful for this purpose, they must be applied regularly and combined with physical activity and healthy lifestyle habits.
To train the buttocks you have to be constant
With the advice just proposed and the right consistency you can tone and develop the buttocks obtaining excellent results in a reasonable amount of time.
If you are too lazy to leave the house, remember that you can always train at home with video tutorials. Put on some music and enjoy an online Zumba class. You can find many alternatives to choose from!