The passage of time leaves inevitable marks on the neck. Loose skin, wrinkles and even a slight under-chin partially compromise our beauty and that young neck that we love to show off so much.
Even if miracles in the aesthetic field do not exist, we can put into practice some strategies to limit the damage of the passage of time and partially recover our firm skin and our young and toned neck .
In fact, it’s simpler than we might think. We just need willpower, perseverance and to follow these tips every day that will also make us gain in terms of well-being and health.
Take note? We are sure they will be of great help to you.
1. Daily massages for a young and firm neck
We exercise to have a flat stomach, to have firm and toned legs… So why not include in our exercise routine an activity that has the aim of toning the skin and muscles of the neck?
- Every night, just before going to sleep, stand in front of a mirror and apply a moisturizer to your neck.
- Next, perform an ascending massage: from the collarbone to the chin.
- It is important to always follow this direction, going upwards. In this way we will facilitate blood circulation.
2. Oils to tone and keep the neck young
There are several essential oils that are very useful for providing firm and supple skin. As time passes we notice that the skin becomes thinner and less firm.
Just pinch it a little to realize how it takes longer to recover its original shape.
- The lack of collagen and elastin is decisive in these cases.
- In addition to improving our diet and taking care of ourselves, it will be useful to use certain essential oils in our daily beauty routine.
- Lemon essential oil, being rich in vitamin C, will act as a powerful antioxidant for our skin.
- Sage oil will make your neck skin much firmer and softer.
- It would also be advisable to look for carrot seed oil at specialty beauty shops. It will promote cell renewal in our skin and reduce the impact of wrinkles.
Remember to apply a few drops of one of these oils on your neck and massage yourself exactly as we recommended earlier.
3. Mask based on ripe banana and olive oil
It is one of the best masks to have a firmer, more toned and beautiful neck. Just apply it once a week.
Make a note of how to prepare it.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 egg white
- A tablespoon of honey (7.5 g)
- It is very simple: it is a matter of obtaining a homogeneous puree with ripe banana, egg white and honey.
- We will then apply it on the neck and leave it to act for about 15 minutes. After this time, we will rinse with plenty of water. The result will be sensational.
4. The importance of a good exfoliation
It is not just the face that needs periodic exfoliation to eliminate dead cells.
The neck also benefits from a deep and restorative cleansing with which to activate the circulation, remove impurities and thus obtain a better oxygenation of the epidermis in such a delicate area.
Make a note of how to make a good exfoliant at home.
- The juice of 1 lemon
- 5 tablespoons of oats (50 g)
- 1 tomato
- First, we will extract the lemon juice. Afterwards, we will cut the tomato and grind it to obtain a pulp.
- We will then put the oats, lemon juice and tomato pulp in a bowl.
- We will mix the 3 ingredients well until a homogeneous mixture is obtained which we will apply on the neck for about 15 minutes.
- After this time, we will rinse well.
5. The importance of vitamin E
Vitamin E is, without a doubt, the most suitable for taking care of the beauty of the skin. Thanks to it, we can cope with aging, protect ourselves from free radicals and take care of the elasticity of the epidermis.
For this reason, it will be important to look for vitamin E tablets or creams in which this fantastic component is present in the pharmacy.
Have you ever heard of ice cube therapy? When it comes to beauty treatments, it’s never wrong to try natural options to see what results they offer us.
For our part, we invite you to place 3 ice cubes in a cloth at least three times a week to pass on the neck for about 10 minutes.
- You will activate the circulation.
- You will reduce the inflammation.
- You will be able to tone your skin so that it is firm and healthier.
Why don’t you start including this simple routine in your life today? To curb the impact of the passage of time a little is entirely up to us.
It is worth making some changes in our life.
Featured image courtesy of © wikiHow.com